Jimmy currently serves as Vice President, Strategy & Business Development within CBRE’s Global Corporate Services (GCS) business. In his role, Jimmy works with the GCS Executive Team across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific on both organic and inorganic growth initiatives.
Prior to CBRE, Jimmy worked as a management consultant for Bain & Company in their Dallas, Hong Kong and Singapore offices. At Bain, Jimmy’s experience spanned a variety of industries and functional areas, with particular focus on performance improvement, due diligence, and expansion strategy.
In addition to his consulting experience, Jimmy is a founder and principal at Oaklawn Group LLC, a boutique real estate investment firm based in Dallas, TX. Jimmy actively manages investment and operations at Oaklawn Group LLC.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Capital Improvements Committee, Uptown Dallas Inc.
- Co-Chair, SMU Reunion Committee
- Board of Directors, AVANCE Inc.
- Congress for New Urbanism
- Urban Land Institute
- The Real Estate Council
- Southern Methodist University, BA/BS/MA; Economics, Political Science and Public Policy
- Harvard Kennedy School, Master of Public Administration
- Harvard Business School, Master of Business Administration