Mr. Travers currently serves as a First Vice President in the Boston office of CBRE/New England.
- City of Boston, Director Federal Relations
- CRESA Real Estate, Broker
- Niles Company, Vice President
- Lincoln Property Company, Vice President
Mr. Travers is currently working on behalf of the U.S. Postal Service to manage the design, permitting and sale of 38 acres in Downtown Boston, a 4.5 million SF multi-use development program that includes office, residential and hotel space.
- Ongoing management of the disposition of the General Mail Facility (GMF) at South Station. The GMF is a 1.3 million square foot industrial building with 16 acres of support area adjacent to South Station, the largest intermodal transportation center in New England.
- Completed the master plan and rezoning of 22 acres with the Boston Redevelopment Authority and abutters Gillette, Beacon Capital Partners and Archon.
- Resulting planned developments will consist of 8.2 million square feet of residential, office and hotel space.