Jim leads the Minnesota Investment Properties Group. The team provides investment and advisory services to a wide array of clients including private and institutional investors and developers as well as corporate users and occupiers.
During his career he has arranged in excess of 25 million square feet of transactions. These transactions span the full spectrum including shopping centers, office, industrial, portfolios, corporate properties, and distressed assets, throughout Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota.
As a result of Jim’s wide range of experiences he brings creativity and strategic insight to projects of all types and sizes.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate (MNCAR)
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MSCA)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota
In 1991, Jim received the Bob Jackson Memorial Award. The award is given annually to the salesperson that most exemplifies Bob’s passion for life, loyalty to people and success in the business.
- Colbert Circle: 1986, 1987, 1988, 1996
- Chairman's Club
- Bob Jackson Memorial Award: 1991
University of Minnesota, Bachelor of Science, Multi Disciplinary Studies
- AMB Property Corporation
- Behringer Harvard
- Best Buy Co., Inc.
- Carlson Real Estate Company
- Capmark Finance
- CUNA Mutual
- Donaldson Manufacturing Company
- Duke Realty
- Inland Real Estate Group
- Liberty Property Trust
- LNR Property Corporation
- Oppidan Investment Co.
- Opus Corporation
- PBK Investments
- Platuum Properties
- Reliance Real Estate Company
- Ryan Companies