Sacramento, CA 95814
In 31 years with CBRE, Jim King has worked with a wide variety of Sacramento landlords in leasing over 6 million square feet to public sector tenants. In addition to Public Sector Brokerage activities, Jim has provided Real Estate solutions in the completion of significant consulting assignments for the California Highway Patrol and Solano County. Jim has been instrumental in introducing the State of California and the County of Sacramento to locations previously not considered by these entities.
Jim’s major clients have included Separovich & Domich, the State Compensation Insurance Fund, Fite Development Co., Administrative Office of the Courts, Jackson Properties, David S. Taylor Interests and CalPERS. Jim is co-director of the team that administers a contract to provide Tenant Representation services for the State of California throughout Southern California.
Major recent accomplishments include leasing over 60,000 Sq. Ft. to the Administrative Office of the Courts and 65,000 Sq. Ft. to the Board of Equalization at 621 Capitol Mall and 120,000 Sq. Ft. to the State of California at 400 R Street. Recent renewal transactions include 83,000 Sq. Ft. for the Department of Finance at 915 L Street, 103,000 Sq. Ft. to various agencies at 1700 K Street and renewing 109,000 Sq. Ft. at various locations for the Administrative Office of the Courts.
Other transactions include leasing 35,000 Sq. Ft. to the County of Sacramento at 9750 Business Park Drive, renewing 96,000 Sq. Ft. for the State CDCR in Rancho Cordova and leasing 40,000 Sq. Ft. to Sutter Health at 10545 Armstrong. Jim assisted the State Compensation Insurance Fund in acquiring a site for a 400,000 Sq. Ft. campus in Vacaville, California.
- CBRE Outstanding Achievement Award: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010
- Broker of the Year Nominee 2008
- Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) 10th Place Office Broker of the Year 2008
- Former Board Member and Treasurer: Developmental Disabilities Services Organization Foundation (DDSO)
- Past Chairman DDSO Extraordinary Event
- University of California, Davis, Bachelor of Arts; Political Science
- County of Sacramento - ±400,000 SF
- State Compensation Insurance Fund - ±225,000 SF
- US Army Corps of Engineers - ±225,000 SF
- State of California - San Diego Consolidation - ±220,000 SF
- 501 J St - ±130,000 SF
- State of California - Office of Statewide Planning & Development - ±120,000 SF
- California Youth Authority - ±96,000 SF
- Internal Revenue Service - ±92,000 SF
- State Compensation Insurance Fund - ±85,000 SF
- State of California – Health Services - ±70,000 SF
- Judicial Council - Administrative Office of the Courts - ±70,000 SF
- State of California - Victims Assistance - ±67,000 SF
- Administrative Office of the Courts - ±60,000 SF
- State of California – Department of Justice - ±58,000 SF
- County of Sacramento
- Jackson Properties
- Fite Development Company
- Separovich & Domich
- State Compensation Insurance Fund
- State of California - Judicial Council
- Urban America