Jim DiFiglia’s area of interest and expertise in the commercial real estate industry has primarily been in the office, retail, investment properties and business services. He has over 20 years of commercial real estate experience and an additional 20 years of expertise in sales and marketing. Jim has a broad executive and administrative background in all operations of business including planning, budgeting, controlling, business development and marketing of both product and services.
Jim also has extensive experience in sales, sales management, recruitment, training, development and motivation. This experience was accumulated in businesses both as an owner and as a general manager for a top Fortune 500 company in a business with a very competitive atmosphere. Jim has also served on several not for profit community and advisory boards in the Western New York area.
Search Jim's listings
- Business First Commercial Real Estate Dealmakers of the Year Awards, Warehouse Deal of the Year (2009)
- New York State Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- WNY Chapter of New York State Commercial Brokers
- Certified Exchange Advisor
- Erie County Technical Institute, Associate Degree; Construction Technology
- State University of New York at Buffalo
- Harvard School of Management, in association with the National Association of Broadcasters