Jim Batjer is an Executive Vice President with CBRE’s National Retail Partners Group. Mr. Batjer is a nationally recognized leader in retail investment sales, with extensive experience with institutional-grade transactions as both an advisor and transactional agent.
With over 30 years of experience in real estate investment banking, Mr. Batjer has been involved in real estate asset sales for major corporate, institutional and entrepreneurial owners across the United States, totaling more than $8.5 billion.
Prior to joining CBRE in April 2019, Mr. Batjer was a Senior Managing Director at HFF for 23 years.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - State of Texas
- Barshop & Oles
- Crow Holdings
- Site Centers
- DRA Advisors
- Endeavor Real Estate Group
- Northwood Investors
- Invesco Realty Advisors
- JP Morgan Investment Management
- Lincoln Property Company
- Lone Star Opportunity Fund
- Principle Global Investors
- Sarofim Realty Advisors
- Weingarten Realty
- LaSalle Investment Management