Jessie Noche began her professional career in property management / asset services in October 2003 and began working with CBRE in 2010. Ms. Noche works directly with Aaron Labrum, Real Estate Manager, in which her duties consist of maintaining a portfolio consisting of more than one million SF of office, retail, industrial and medical office assets. Ms. Noche's day to day tasks include accounting, marketing, operations and financial activities, while handling a wide variety of owner, tenant and vendor needs.
Ms. Noche's determination, strong organization skills, attention to detail and upbeat attitude enable her to efficiently handle all tenant and vendor requests. Over the course of her property management career in Las Vegas, Ms. Noche has successfully met the ongoing property management needs of approximately 400 tenants in over 3.3 million SF of Class "A" industrial and office properties and over 500,000 SF of retail properties.
Professional Affiliations and Accreditations
- Licensed Notary - State of Nevada
- Life and Health Insurance - Licensed in Nevada
- Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA)
- Antelope Valley Community College, Associate of Business; Administration / Accounting
- Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Brain Institute
- Lamb Technology Center
- Panattoni / PanCal Assets
- Spring Mountain Shopping Center
- Rainbow Oasis Center
- Arville Eastgroup Properties