Jessica is a Senior Project Manager with CBRE Project Management Services in Denver, Colorado, specializing in tenant improvement projects throughout North Denver municipalities, including Boulder.
With more than 11 years project management experience, as well as expertise in the healthcare industry, Jessica excels in managing multiple capital projects simultaneously, from initial scope development to final close out. Specifically, she works to define project scope with key stake holders, leads vendor selection and contracting, as well as FFE planning, ordering and installation of major equipment and move management.
Jessica coordinates all project activities, on behalf of both tenants and owners, ensuring completion within budget and schedule, without impact to existing operational functions.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2007, Jessica was a project manager for a residential development company working with entitlements, easements, land acquisition, sales and marketing, and interior selection and purchasing.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- LEED, AP
- UT, Dallas, Level 1 Project Management Certification
- Colorado College, Colorado Springs, CO, Master of Arts
- Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA, Bachelor of Science
- Twitter, Boulder CO, 30,000 SF | Build out from core shell for relocation
- Tundra Restaurant Supply, Boulder, CO 20,000 SF | Expansion of warehouse and office move and refresh of existing 16,000 SF
- Egg Strategy, Boulder CO,10,000 SF | Build out from core shell for relocation
- Tyco Integrated Security, Aurora CO, 130,000 SF | Refresh including data center upgrades, 10 department swing moves, and new cafeteria installation, decommissioning and move into new facility
- MultiCare West Tacoma, Urgent Care, Lab, Imaging and Pharmacy, 10,000 SF | From core/shell in occupied building
- MultiCare Auburn Hospital, 140,000 SF | IT infrastructure build out including MDF,IDF, associated power, cabling, end user design and coordination
- MultiCare Access Center call center for multiple departments, 25,000 SF | Install PBX system and administrative call center
- Swedish Medical Center, 372,000 SF | Oversaw all account programs including property management, monthly budget reconciliation for $140M Orthopedic Institute, all equipment ordering and coordination with Purchasing for all projects
- Beringer Harvard
- CBRE, Investments
- Centura Health Care System
- Egg Strategy
- F5 Networks
- Harrison Medical Center
- Health Care Properties, Inc.
- MultiCare Health System
- Swedish Medical Center
- Tundra Restaurant Supply
- Tyco IS
- University of Colorado Health