Ms. Butterworth joined CBRE|Richmond in the summer of 2007 as the Office Manager. She was promoted in 2009 to the Richmond Building Services Coordinator and has recently been named the Director of Building Services for the CBRE Mid-South Region. Her other responsibilities also include acting as an Assistant Real Estate Manager on multiple accounts and assisting the Regional Director of Asset Services.
Ms. Butterworth directly oversees approximately 40 Building Services Technicians in Richmond, Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, and Northern, VA, Nashville, TN, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, as well as Atlanta, GA and also oversees general Building Services Practices in Norfolk, VA, Raleigh and Greensboro, NC. In this role, she oversees schedules, business development, assignments, billing and compliance with Federal, State and Local codes regarding Building Maintenance.
Ms. Butterworth acts as the main point of contact for Building Services –specific accounts and is responsible for monthly regional training for all CBRE Mid-South Building Services Technicians.
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) Candidate - Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Real Property Administrator (RPA) Candidate - BOMA International
- College of William and Mary, Bachelor of Business Administration
- Commonwealth of Virginia Salesperson License
- Baker Properties
- Bentall Kennedy
- Grander Capital
- Salus Property Investments
- Village Bank