Jesse Weber is an Executive Vice President with CBRE’s Capital Markets Debt and Structured Finance Group. He and his business partner, Andrew Behrens, and their team lead the Northern California effort to provide their clients with CBRE’s direct lending products including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and HUD, as well as provide access to the broader capital markets such as Life Companies, CMBS, Banks & Alternative Sources. In addition to their expansive debt capabilities, they also have the ability to source Equity from the global markets. Mr. Weber has over 8 years of multifamily experience representing both Institutional and Private Equity owners throughout the Western US.
Mr. Weber has extensive knowledge of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA and uniquely understands each product’s specific features, allowing him to expertly guide his clients to the proper solution for their financing needs. He is able to deliver a surety of execution and expertise to all transactions because of his relationships and access with the decision makers at the GSE’s.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2013, Mr. Weber spent six years with PNC Real Estate as a Vice President in their San Francisco office. In that role he was responsible for delivering capital to the multifamily sector throughout the Western US and had the primary responsibility for all clients located in Northern California.
Prior to entering the finance sector, Mr. Weber spent four years in sales with two NBA basketball teams, the Golden State Warriors and the Memphis Grizzlies.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member of ULI, BAMA, and The Belden Club
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson (Lic # 01820711)
- Over $3.8 Billion of closed debt transactions
- Nominated by Real Estate Forum as a "Top Emerging Leader in 2015"
- While at PNC Real Estate, Mr. Weber was consistently a top performer and received numerous awards and distinctions, including a 2012 Market All-Star award and 2012 Top 5 Producer recognition
- Amherst College; Bachelors of Administration in Law, Jurisprudence and Social Thought
- Acacia Capital Companies
- Argosy Capital
- Carmel Partners
- DiNapoli Capital Partners
- Gerson Baker
- Golden State Financial
- Hamilton Zanze
- The Reliant Group
- JB Matteson
- Kromer Investments
- Lowe Enterprises
- Rockwood Capital
- Sack Properties
- Sares Regis