Jeremy Domanich is a Sr. Appraiser who has worked in the commercial real estate appraisal and lending industry since 2001. Mr. Domanich is in the Valuation and Advisory Services’ Tampa office; serving the West and Southwest Florida Region. Mr. Domanich’s appraisal experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including shopping centers, lifestyle centers, mutlti-family communities, warehouse/distribution facilities, subdivisions, manufacturing facilities and other core asset classes.
Primarily, Mr. Domanich focuses on niche property types such as manufactured housing communities, RV parks/campgrounds, automobile dealerships and most notably, self-storage facilities. As part of the Self Storage Specialty Practice Group, he is responsible for all CBRE self-storage assignments along the west coast of Florida.
Prior to joining the CBRE Tampa office in 2015, Mr. Domanich worked in the Real Estate Investments group at Nationwide Insurance in Columbus, Ohio where he managed a nearly $2.0 billion commercial mortgage portfolio. He was responsible for portfolio surveillance, risk assessment and classification, problem asset resolutions and internal valuations for underperforming loans and REO assets.
Mr. Domanich has also worked as a Senior Appraiser with CBRE in Columbus, Ohio from 2003 to 2011 and in Raleigh, North Carolina from 2002 to 2003.
- Proposed Lock Up Self Storage | Self-Storage / Bonita Springs and Estero, FL | 1,300 Units
- Proposed Self Storage Portfolio | Self-Storage / Tampa and SW Florida | 3,000 Units
- Kuhn Auto Portfolio | Auto Dealerships / Tampa, FL | 145,000
- Germain Auto Portfolio | Auto Dealerships / Naples, FL | 175,000
- Everglade Isles Luxury | RV Park / Everglades City, FL | 61 Pads
- Proposed Lakeside RV Resort | Luxury RV Park / Bradenton, FL | 400 Pads
- Candidate for Designation, Appraisal Institute
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Florida, #RZ3726
- Member of the Florida Self Storage Association
- The Ohio State University, BS – Real Estate and Urban Analysis