Jenny Leigh has over 19 years’ experience in the human resources field. Since 1998, Ms. Leigh has held multiple human resources roles, progressing in responsibility with each promotion and growth opportunity.
Ms. Leigh began her career working with the disabled population of Northern Virginia, DC and Maryland establishing and maintaining employment opportunities through development of employer partnerships and supportive individual job coaching functions. Upon relocation back to her hometown of Norfolk, Virginia, Ms. Leigh entered the healthcare industry working full-time in HR while pursuing her MBA part-time in the evenings.
After 18+ years in healthcare human resources, Ms. Leigh sought to diversify her knowledge base and grow further by pursuing a new industry, commercial real estate. Ms. Leigh is primarily responsible for leading the CBRE people strategy throughout Virginia and North Carolina with the Northern Virginia and Charlotte markets under separate oversight.
Professional Affiliations And Accreditations
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), HR Certification Institute
- Certified in Healthcare Human Resources (CHHR), American Hospital Association Certification Center
- National Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration (ASHHRA)
- Virginia Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration (VaSHHRA)
- Strome College of Business, Old Dominion University, Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- James Madison University, School of Social Work, Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work (BSW)