Jeff Pirhalla is First Vice President with the company’s CBRE Wholesale Lending practice, a division of the company’s Capital Markets platform. In this role, Mr. Pirhalla is responsible for developing and managing national accounts, with a focus on small balance lending.
Mr. Pirhalla brings over 25 years of experience in commercial real estate lending. Prior to joining CBRE in 2015, he was National Accounts Manager for Sabal Financial, where he developed and managed national wholesale Freddie Mac and portfolio loan production in the U.S. His previous roles included the expansion of TransUnion’s Financial Services Reseller Channel, and portfolio surveillance and risk analysis for Wells Fargo’s $600 billion CMBS and Agency loan portfolios. Mr. Pirhalla was previously founder and CEO of Real Estate Capital Co., a national small balance correspondent lender, and he was also instrumental in the expansion of several commercial real estate lending platforms for Impac Commercial Capital Corp, SunTrust Banks, and JPMorgan's CMBS division.
Based in Charlotte, NC, Mr. Pirhalla manages national accounts, reporting to Dan Winzeler, Managing Director, CBRE Capital Markets.
- MBA COMBOG Origination Council
- NAMB National Commercial Instructor
- B.S. in Real Estate, Marylhurst Iniversity
- Inaugural Member, Alpha Sigma Gamma Society
- International Real Estate Honorary Society, American Real Estate Society
- Author, National Accredited Courses; Practical Application of Advanced Commercial Lending, Principles of Commercial Real Estate Finance, and Marketing for Commercial Real Estate Brokers