V. Jeffrey LiPuma is a licensed associate real estate broker for the CBRE|Buffalo office. Prior to establishing the Buffalo office Jeff was a principal of Comvest Consulting, a Western New York area commercial real estate brokerage firm.
Jeff is a past president of both the New York State Commercial Association of Realtors and the New York State Chapter of Certified Commercial Investment Members of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute. Jeff is also the past president of the Industrial Real Estate Council of Buffalo. Jeff also serves on several WNY not for profit community boards.
- In 1990, Jeffrey received the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation which involved additional graduate level education in real estate finance and taxation
- In 2000, Jeffrey received the SIOR designation demonstrating his professional ability and high ethical standards
- Jeffrey is an approved real estate instructor with the State of New York and has taught commercial real estate education courses at the State University of New York at Buffalo as part of the Master of Science in Real Estate Development program
- Jeffrey has published various articles on commercial real estate for the New York Real Estate Journal and Commercial Investment Real Estate Magazine
- Buffalo Niagara Partnership
- CCIM Institute
- National Association of Realtors
- New York State CCIM Chapter
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Canisius College, Master's Degree; Business Administration
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Bachelor's Degree; Business and Philosophy