Jeffery Massey joined the CBRE Chicago Project Management Group in 2010. As an Associate Project Manager, he supports one of CBRE’s Global Corporate Services (GCS) clients whose diverse Chicago area real estate portfolio of office, laboratory, process wing, critical facilities and warehouse spaces exceeds 1.2 million square feet.
His primary responsibilities include development of scope, budget and master schedule for all Move/Add/Change (MAC) projects. Jeffery’s strengths embody each aspect of project management services, including project planning, vendor management, contract negotiation and move management. He also serves as a member of the client’s Workplace Strategy Team, Office Space & Continuity Team and Incident Management Team.
Mr. Massey’s passion for excellence and drive to exceed client expectations is evident in the relationships he has formed and those he continues to cultivate.
- Recipient of CBRE GCS Hero Award, 2010
- BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill, assisted in the set-up of over 40 remote facilities.
- Managed all phases of a 2,900 person, interstate, multi-site building restack. Project Savings: $500,000.00.
- Managed all phases of 8 laboratory renovations for Global Fuels Team. Project Savings: $200,000.00.
- Managed upgrade, testing and implementation of [Archibus] IWMS/CAFM software for BP’s entire Chicago area real estate portfolio.
Prior to joining CBRE, Jeffery worked as a Project Manager in the Office Services Division for Capital Group Companies, where he successfully planned and executed space-related projects for the client-owned 560,000 square foot facility located in San Antonio, TX. His primary responsibility was to manage all aspects of building restacks, personnel relocations, office build-outs and data center reconfigurations for internal stakeholders. Jeffery has also worked for Sprint as a Site Development Analyst and held positions within the United States Navy.