Jeff Woolson serves as Managing Director of CBRE's Golf & Resort Group. Since 1991, Jeff has been personally involved in the sale of over $1.5 billion of leisure properties throughout North America. These properties include public and private golf courses, ski resorts, golf resorts, marinas, master-planned golf communities, and developable land. Over 90% of the transactions Jeff has completed involved the representation of owners, where he has employed a variety of marketing techniques including traditional, sealed bid, and open outcry auction.
Jeff has been recognized by CBRE many times for his performance both regionally and nationally. He is interviewed often by various news periodicals and industry publications as an acknowledged expert in the marketing of resort properties and real estate negotiations.
- The Century Club of San Diego (Farmers Insurance Open)
- National Golf Foundation
- United States Golf Association (USGA)
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker
- National Golf Course Owners Association
- Member - CBRE Land Services Group
- Member - CBRE Hotel Group
- Member - ULI Recreational Development Council (Leadership)
- CBRE Top 100 Nationwide (Colbert Coldwell Circle) in 2010, 2013
- CBRE Top 225 Nationwide in 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Top Producer in the CBRE Hotel Group in 2009, 2010 , 2013
- Top Producer in the San Diego Region in 2007, 2010, 2013
- San Diego State University, Bachelor of Science; Telecommunications Management