Jeff Seaman is a Senior Vice President and a member of CBRE’s Multifamily Investment Properties. He has specialized in the operation, disposition and acquisition of multifamily properties since entering the industry in 2004. In 2010, he joined CBRE to continue his work as one of the Valley’s top-producing multifamily specialists.
Key to Jeff’s success is his hands-on approach to working with clients. He is adept at creatively positioning properties to maximize their value and to generate additional revenue for his clients. He also develops robust business plans with his clients to ensure that buyers obtain the full value of their investment.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CBRE Investment Properties
- Arizona Multi Housing Association
- National Multi Housing Council PAC
- Colleen’s Dream Foundation – Board of Directors
- Executive Council Charities
- Drake University – Bachelor of Science; Business Administration: Finance and Marketing