Jeffrey Kapcheck is a Senior Vice President with CBRE. Over the last 20 plus years, Jeff has established long-term working relationships with many of the country's top corporations. He has specific expertise in the formation of strategic real estate plans that include build-to-suit programs; the development of vacant land; tenant representation; and building acquisition, disposition and leasing programs. Active in the real estate industry since 1987, Jeff has completed more than 900 transactions valued at over $1 billion dollars.
Prior to joining CBRE, Jeff was a principal with Colliers since 1998. While with Colliers,
Jeff established himself as a top producer within the firm. He consistently qualified for the Colliers "Everest Club", an honor reserved for the firm's top producers throughout the nation. Jeff also enjoyed previous employment with Grubb & Ellis where he was a senior vice president. He was awarded the "Rookie of the Year" award in 1990. In 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998 Jeff was recognized nationally as one of the company's top 100 professionals, finishing consistently in the top 5 percent.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- AIRE – Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers
- CCIM – Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute
- SIOR – Society of Industrial & Office Realtors
- 2009 – 2015 | Colliers International “Everest Club” Top Producers recipient
- 1999 – 2014 | SIOR “Largest Investment Transaction” finalist
- 2005, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012 | “Industrial Broker of the Year” finalist, Commercial Real Estate Awards
- 2005, 2012 | NAIOP “Industrial Transaction of the Year” finalist
- 2005 | NAIOP “Investment Transaction of the Year” finalist for 1,800,000-SF, 5-building Turnberry Lakes Portfolio Sale in Hanover Park, IL
- 2005 | “Circle of Excellence” Award
- 1994 – 1998 | Top 5 % nationally, Grubb & Ellis
- 1990 | “Rookie of the Year” Grubb & Ellis
- Northern Illinois University