As the Sales Director for CBRE Minneapolis, Jeff Jiovanazzo leads and drives implementation of the Sales Management operating model which includes oversight of the business development process and strategy, identification and qualification of opportunities, the assignment of individuals to pursuit teams, broker debriefs, execution of business plans and coordination of geographic and line of business sales efforts. Jeff also partners with local, regional and national geographic and line of business leaders including Sales Management leadership to attract, develop and retain a highly effective salesforce to achieve organic growth and market share gains.
Prior to joining CBRE, Jeff was Vice President at the Minneapolis office of Colliers International/Welsh Companies specializing in industrial sales and leasing. Jeff's listing portfolio included fifty-four buildings comprised of nearly 3,000,000 SF. Building owners such as Carpenter Land Company, First Industrial Realty Trust, UBS and Welsh Property trust were among Jeff's clients.
Jeff also had significant experience representing tenants such as AVNET, Frito Lay, Nestle and William Demant. In total, Jeff completed over 700 sale and lease transactions totaling more than 5,00,000 SF of space and $200,000,000 in total consideration.
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Colliers/Welsh Companies "Best of the Best" award
- Colliers/Welsh Companies significant transaction award
- CoStar Power Broker award
- B.S. degree Financial Economics, Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, MN