Mr. Hurley has extensive experience in the servicing, underwriting and closing of commercial real estate debt for life insurance companies, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and Wall Street conduits. As Managing Director of the CBRE’s closing group (CAG), Mr. Hurley’s primary responsibility is the management, coordination and closing of the company’s agency lending activity. Since joining CAG in 1997, Mr. Hurley has been instrumental in closing more than $35 Billion in Freddie Mac transactions, and more than $9.2 Billion for the Fannie Mae DUS program.
Prior to the CB Richard Ellis acquisition of L.J. Melody in July 1996, Mr. Hurley was Assistant Vice President in Loan Servicing and an Underwriter in the Conduit group of CB Commercial’s Mortgage Banking Division. Mr. Hurley began his career as a Servicing Analyst with Coldwell Banker Commercial in 1989.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Graduate of Mortgage Bankers Association Future Leaders Program - 2006
- Graduate of CB Richard Ellis’s training program - CB102 May 2007
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson
- Number One Seller/Servicer Scorecard Ranking from Freddie Mac 2005 and 2006
- CB Commercial Mortgage Banking Client Service Award in 1993
- Thanks a Billion award from L.J. Melody & Company, February, 2004
- CB Richard Ellis Ambassador Award Nominee, December 2003 and June 2006.
- Recipient of the 2008 Freddie Mac Conventional Mortgage Program Partnership Award
- CBRE Capital Markets 2008 Manager of the Year
- CBRE Capital Markets 2009 Team of the Year (CAG)
- CBRE President’s Award 2010, Multifamily Finance Team
- CBRE President’s Award 2012
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics with emphasis in Finance/Management, 1989 - Western Washington University