Jeff Fritz is a Vice President in CBRE’s Norfolk, Virginia office, and a member of CBRE’s Retail Investment Property Group. In this capacity, he is responsible for supervising and directing retail investment sales activities for the Hampton Roads area of Southeast Virginia. Jeff also works to advise private and institutional investors on the acquisition and disposition of retail assets throughout Virginia. Prior to joining CBRE’s Retail Investment Property Group, Jeff had 13 years of commercial real estate experience in development, asset management and property management primarily focused on retail properties.
Through his prior experience, Jeff developed a thorough understanding of retail property financials, construction, development, leasing, and operations which serve his investment property practice well.
Jeff is actively involved in the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) as well as being a member of the Hampton Roads Association of Commercial Real Estate (HRACRE) and the CCIM Institute.
Professional Affiliations and Accreditations
Licensed Real Estate Agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia
Member, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Certified Shopping Center Manager (CSM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
Hampton Roads Association of Commercial Real Estate (HRACRE), Member
ICSC NextGen, Board Member
ICSC Virginia Programming Committee, Board Member
Towne Bank Leadership Alliance, Board Member
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute, B.S., Marketing Management
- Fairfield Shopping Center – Virginia Beach, VA | 237,810 SF
- Crossways Shopping Center – Chesapeake, VA | 152,564 SF
- Entertainment Properties Trust
- Harbor Group International
- Prudential Life Insurance Company
- Slate Retail REIT
- Wheeler REIT