Jeffrey Cooledge is a real estate professional with over 25 years of experience in real estate research and operations. He currently serves as the Regional Operations Manager for the Southwest Region, managing Research operations and staff in the Albuquerque, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Tucson and Salt Lake City markets.
As Operations Manager, Mr. Cooledge leads a 12-member team in the region that provides leading market intelligence and analysis to both internal and external clients. He has a thorough understanding of research from both a data collection and client perspective which enables the team to solve their client’s commercial real estate needs.
Mr. Cooledge works in a cross-functional environment, collaborating closely with the region’s leadership team, service lines and other departments such as marketing, communications and accounting. He oversees and coordinates real estate market information throughout the production process for the region. His responsibilities also include data base management, reporting and analyzing real estate market statistics.
- CBRE MORE (Marketing, Operations and Research Excellence) Awards
- Mentor Award in 2013
- High Impact Award in 2011
- Most Valuable Player Award in 2009
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Arizona
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Greater Phoenix Blue Chip Economic Forecast, Member
- Greater Phoenix Economic Council, Community Building Consortium, Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Member
- Phoenix Community Alliance, Board of Directors
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Member
- The University of Tulsa, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration, Finance, Tulsa, Oklahoma