In her role as Senior Operations Administrator, Jeanette is responsible for assisting with property transitions, working closely with the Managing Director of Asset Services for the Memphis market, coordinating implementation of and training for new software, and provides process and technical support for the Asset Services team.
Previously in her role as Senior Financial Analyst, she assured that all property managers across the portfolio provide a consistently high quality of service to both our tenants and to our clients. She provided mentoring, support and training to the property management team. She was also a member of the Real Estate Management Senior Leadership Team responsible for developing policies, strategies, and team goals for the Real Estate Management Department, training personnel and leading new initiatives.
Jeanette started her career at CBRE as the Property Manager for Thousand Oaks Business Center when CBRE took over management and leasing of the 420,000 sf complex in mid-2002. She was part of the team responsible for overseeing the $2.7 million interior and exterior renovation of the property over the two-year period from 2002 to 2004.
Jeanette has over 25 years’ experience in Real Estate Management. Prior to joining CBRE, she worked for Boyle Investment Company in Memphis, where she managed a varied portfolio of Class A buildings including corporate headquarters, government regional offices, medical office buildings, and mixed-use office buildings for outside owners as well as Boyle owned properties. In addition to the management responsibilities described above, she was responsible for due diligence, lease and expense analysis on proposed property purchases, and for preparing bids for management contracts.
- Served on Board of BOMA Memphis four years, serving as Secretary (1998), Vice President (1999), and President (2000), as well as Chair of the Strategic Long Range Planning Committee (2000-2001), and the Communications Committee
- BOMA Principal Member of the Year Award 2002
- Recipient of CBRE Quality of Work Award 2005
- Recipient of CBRE Chairman’s Award 2006
- Recipient of CBRE Chairman’s Award 2010
Professional Affiliations And Accreditations
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association Memphis (BOMA Memphis)
- RPA (Real Property Administrator) designation from the Building Owners and Managers Institute International
- CPM (Certified Property Manager) designation from the Institute of Real Estate Managers
- Tennessee Real Estate License
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association International
- Member, Institute of Real Estate Management
- Member, Memphis Area Association of Realtors
- Washington University in St. Louis, Bachelor of Arts; Comparative Literature and French - Graduated with college honors
- Glenborough Realty Trust
- Talcott Realty Advisors
- Boyle Investment Company
- Turner Properties, Inc.
- REIT Management
- Apple Tree Investment, G.P.
- United States Postal Service
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Thomas and Betts
- Helena Chemical
- West Clinic
- Semmes Murphy Clinic
- Clear Channel Communications
- Sedgwick CMS
- FedEx Trade Networks
- Fiserv, Inc.
- Strayer University
- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
- Trustmark National Bank
- Wills & Wills
- FAF Advisors, Inc.