Jean Cartwright is an Assistant Real Estate Manager in CBRE Chicago’s Asset Services group. In this role, Jean assists in the management of a 310,880 square foot Class A office property in downtown Chicago.
Prior to her current position, Jean was the Assistant Real Estate Manager for three properties in the western suburbs, totaling 761,019 square feet. Jean joined CBRE in 2008 as a Real Estate Services Administrator and was promoted to Assistant Real Estate Manager in 2013.
- Rising Professionals Organization - Member
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker
- Pursuing BOMI International RPA Designation
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Bachelor of Science
- 303 W. Madison Street, Chicago, IL