Jason Skalko is a Senior Appraiser for CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services and a member of the Seniors Housing & Care specialty practice. Mr. Skalko has practiced exclusively in the seniors housing space for over five years, providing a broad range of valuation and consulting services on a national level. His experience includes market and feasibility studies, agency reporting (HUD, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac), and third-party valuations of single assets to institutional portfolios.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Skalko worked as a Senior Associate for a seniors housing specialty firm. He graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Building Construction and a Master of Science in Business Management.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified General Appraiser
- Massachusetts, No. 000075600
- New York, No. 46000051346
- Appraisal Institute, Practicing Affiliate
- LEED Accredited Professional NC V-2.2
- Guest Speaker, Northeastern University Real Estate & Investment Club
- University of Florida
- Master of Science, Business Management
- Bachelor of Science, Building Construction
- Minor, Business Administration
- Appraisal Institute
- Practicing Affiliate
- Multiple Advanced Level Coursework