As Executive Managing Director for Business Development, Jason Lund represents CBRE’s Valuation and Advisory Services platform at an Americas level to institutional and international clients as well as to leadership of the CBRE Global Workplace Solutions, Strategic Accounts and Capital Markets service lines. Mr. Lund also coordinates the Client Care program for the Americas and facilitates coordination with the EMEA and APAC programs globally. Additionally, Mr. Lund represents Valuations and Advisory Services within the global Client Care program coordinating with five other service lines within CBRE.
Prior to his role at CBRE, Mr. Lund served as Regional Managing Director of the Southwestern United States within the Colliers Valuation platform where he oversaw significant growth in revenue and platform size during his tenure. Mr. Lund was with CBRE from 1997 to 2010 in the Houston, Charlotte and Newport Beach offices and was a top five national producer for five consecutive years.
Before joining CBRE Mr. Lund was a Vice President at Lea Associates, a boutique appraisal firm in Los Angeles specializing in eminent domain and litigation-oriented appraisal for right of way and public agency condemnation proceedings.
California Real Estate Appraisal Board
– Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, No. AG017427
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member (MAI), Certification No. 10457
- Member Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) #5603727 (2010)
Qualified expert witness
– Los Angeles Superior Court
– San Diego Superior Court
– Riverside Superior Court
– Nevada Federal Court
- Provided expert deposition testimony in California and Oregon
- Designated as an expert witness in matters pending before State, Federal, and Bankruptcy Court
- Skip Beebe Award Winner 2016
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Science in Finance and Real Estate
- Appraisal Institute Courses, All necessary for MAI Designation