Little, CCIM serves as First Vice President for CBRE and the Investment
Properties team lead in the state of Oklahoma. CBRE Investment Properties
offers customized investment sales, acquisition and recapitalization services,
together with industry leading market intelligence, to provide unmatched
exposure to buyers across the country. Comprised of more than 400 dedicated
sales professionals located in 50 markets across the United States, CBRE
Investment Properties is the world leader in the acquisition and disposition of
income-producing properties for third-party owners and corporate occupiers.
specializes in the sale of single-tenant and multi-tenant investment properties
in Oklahoma and the surrounding states. His career highlights include the sale
and subsequent resale of Heritage Park Mall, one of Oklahoma City’s enclosed
regional malls, and the sale of the 1 million square foot First National
Center, Oklahoma City’s largest office property. He is a multiple-time
recipient of the Oklahoma City Commercial Real Estate Council’s “Retail Sale of
the Year” award (2012, 2013, 2016).
began his career with Sperry Van Ness, earning National Rookie of the Year
honors in 2005, and in each year during his tenure there was a recipient of
that firm’s highest level award for production. In 2009, Little founded Canopy
Commercial | Auction, a boutique investment sales firm headquartered in
Oklahoma City, which later merged with CBRE|Oklahoma in 2011 to expand its
investment real estate acquisition and disposition capabilities. He regularly
appears as a guest speaker and panelist at local industry events and was
profiled in the #1 Amazon.com bestseller Brokers Who Dominate: 8 Traits of
Top Producers which has become required reading for new hires at some of
the nation’s most respected commercial real estate services firms.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Past President, Oklahoma City Commercial Real Estate Council
- Member, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- University of Central Oklahoma, Bachelor’s of Business Administration - International Business
Partial Transaction List
- Publix-Anchored Portfolio - $39,133,900
- First National Center - $21,000,000
- Lakeside Women's Hospital - $19,840,000
- Spring Creek Village - $18,500,000
- Shawnee Marketplace - $18,450,000
- Silver Springs Pointe - $16,012,049
- Land Run Town Center - $15,200,000
- Tulsa Retail Center - $13,850,000
Inland Real Estate Acquisitions, Inc.
MMA Financial, Inc.
Collett & Associates
Klaff Realty, LP
Tapp Development Corporation
Sooner Investment Co.
Dwares Group, Inc.
Philips Edison & Company