Jason Hyams is First Vice President with CBRE’s National Land Services Group. An industry veteran, Jason has worked on both investor and occupier sides of the business, with experience negotiating for and consulting with buyers and sellers for a wide range of end uses. Focused on the greater Phoenix market, he has been involved in a variety of land deals, including entitled acreage and acreage programmed for master-planned communities, speculative acreage, farm acreage and commercial acreage including industrial, retail and multifamily.
Since joining CBRE in 2000, Jason has played a role in the sale of over 20,000 acres of land throughout metropolitan Phoenix and surrounding areas. In that time, he has developed a niche pursuing redevelopment of infill parcels for adaptive reuse. As a member of CBRE’s National Land Services Group, Jason uses industry-best market intelligence and a broad national network to build advantage for his clients.
Specialties Include: Raw Land, Zoned Land, Raw/Pre-platted/Final Platted/Finished Residential Lots, AG Land, Redevelopment Sites, Adaptive Re-use Sites/Structures, Infill Sites for Townhome, Condo, Multifamily Development, Speculative Land, and Mixed-use Land.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers
- Active Arizona Real Estate License
- University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Finance, and Entrepreneurship
- Lippincott Circle Member
- Awarded 2005 rookie of the year
- Awarded scholarship for most outstanding intern in 2000
- Completed University of Arizona's Entrepreneurship Business Plan Competition
- Beazer Homes
- Capital Pacific Homes
- Centex Homes
- Dietz Crane Homes
- El Dorado Holdings
- Kitchell Development
- Monterey Homes
- Ryland Homes
- Stardust Development
- Sunbelt Holdings
- U.S. Homes
- Vanguard Properties
- 10,300 Acres; known as Paloma Ranch, in Gila Bend, Arizona. Members of the listing team that sold the speculative site.
- NEC of Chandler Blvd and McClintock Rd, SWC of Estella and I-10 and NEC of 67th Ave & Happy Valley Road. Member of marketing team that initially sold sites to the master developer and subsequently resold the individual commercial components.
- 4500 Merrill Ranch MPC; Florence, Arizona. Part of team that sold site that is now known as Anthem at Merrill Ranch.
- 69th and Main Street, Scottsdale, Arizona; Adjacent to Valley Ho and planned for high-end condo and townhouse development.
- 14th Street and Bethany Home Road, 22nd Street and Campbell, Central and Willetta; Phoenix, Arizona. These sites were sold for urban redevelopment.
- Represented and sold all of Univisions excess land in Phoenix, Arizona, south of Sky Harbor Airport.
- 330 acres; SE Corner of Interstate 10 and Johnson Road in Buckeye. The property, located northwest of the Buckeye Airport, is targeted for mixed use development, including retail and industrial components.
- 621 acres; Located at the NWC of Palo Verde and Baseline Roads. Presently an operational dairy, with an Industrial/Commerce Park overlay.
- 1,261 acres; Located the SEC of 395th Ave & Sissin Rd in Gila Bend, Arizona. Speculative land purchase with a future “mixed use” overlay.
- 500 acres; NWC of Old US 80 and Patterson Rd in south Buckeye, site planned for a mixture of employment, commerce and future residential.