Jason Hepton is a Director with CBRE Consulting, CBRE's consulting practice. He brings a background in commercial brokerage to strategic planning and transaction management, helping clients analyze their needs and execute practical and economical real estate solutions. As a commercial real estate Broker, his experience included performing financial analysis, location analysis and headquarters relocations for prominent firms such as Mimaki USA, Allied Industries, AVEOX, and USA Union International. As an Alliance Director with CBRE’s Global Corporate Services division, Jason manages the real estate transactions for Northrop Grumman Corporation.
Jason has a knowledge base from representing a wide range of clients, including landlords, developers, venture capitalists, small businesses and corporate occupiers. Prior to joining CBRE, Jason worked for Diversified Leasing, a company specializing in providing commercial lease financing and equipment outsourcing. As their Senior Consultant, Mr. Hepton provided his clients with consulting and advisory services and was responsible for performing lease vs. buy analyses, strategic buying and transaction management functions.
- Affinity Bank Site Analysis and new branch office location in Encino, CA
- Allied Industries Location Analysis and HQ facility relocation to North Hollywood, CA
- AVEOX HQ and manufacturing facility relocation to Simi Valley, CA
- CA Rasmussen, Inc. Commercial Business Park Landlord in Simi Valley, CA
- CLOPAY Building Products Location Analysis for distribution center in Santa Clarita, CA
- USA Union International United States office HQ relocation to Valencia, CA
- Wal-Mart Stores Site Analysis and new leases for warehouse /distribution center in Simi Valley and Santa Clarita, CA
- Youngblood Skin Care Products Location Analysis and facility relocation for HQ & distribution office in Simi Valley, CA