Jason Goff specializes in office leasing and sales activities in the Sacramento region and has led some of Sacramento’s most notable lease and sale transactions. He represents both owners and tenants and has been instrumental in transactions involving the region’s largest institutional owners and employers; including SMUD, Kaiser Permanente, Adventist Health, Bank of America and Health Net.
Jason is a Past Chair of the Downtown Sacramento Partnership, a Past President of the Association of Commercial Real Estate, Immediate Past Chair of the American Cancer Society Sacramento Partnership Council and currently a Board Member of the Sacramento Metro Chamber and Serrano Country Club. Prior to joining CBRE, Jason served as Managing Director for JLL in Sacramento, where he oversaw leas and sales activities for JLL in the Central Valley.
Jason holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from the University of California at Davis. He is a member of the Sacramento Association of Commercial Real Estate and is a licensed salesperson in California. He also has professional affiliations with several industry and community organizations including Make-A-Wish, Lambda Alpha Land Economics Society, Sutter Club, and has been recognized by the Sacramento Business Journal in 2011 as one of Sacramento’s 40 Under 40 business leaders as well as the 2013 Sacramento Broker of the Year.
Professional Affiliations /
- Sacramento Metro Chamber – Board Member
- Sacramento Downtown Partnership – Past Chair
- Association of Commercial Real Estate – Past President
- American Cancer Society Partnership Council – Past Chair
- Serrano Country Club – Board Member
- University of California Davis, Bachelor of Arts; Economics
(Partial Client List)
- DivcoWest | Prospect Green | 250,000 SF
- Amstar | 4330 Watt Avenue | 110,000 SF
- Equity Commonwealth | 600 Coolidge Drive | 55,000 SF
- USAA Properties | 801 K Street | 336,000 SF
- CenterSquare | 770 L Street | 50,000 SF
- SMUD | East End Campus | 175,000 SF