Jason Brown is a Senior Vice President of CBRE Capital Markets and is a producer on the Debt & Structured Finance team serving the Central U.S.
Jason focuses on structuring and securing debt and structured financing on behalf of clients who invest primarily in Midwestern secondary markets, including markets located in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Kentucky. Jason frequently collaborates with investment sale and brokerage professionals in the CBRE offices located in the central Midwest region.
Since joining CBRE in September 2007, Jason has been involved in over $1.5 billion of capital markets transactions. In his 20 years of experience in commercial real estate finance, Jason has been involved in financing multifamily, office, retail, industrial, hospitality, self-storage, owner-occupied and single-tenant net lease properties.
The Central Midwest DSF team is primarily focused on providing direct financing through its agency and GSE lending platform, consisting of Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and FHA/HUD programs.
The team maintains relationships with all types of capital sources, including permanent, bridge/interim, construction, JV equity, mezzanine and portfolio capital sources.
Prior to joining CBRE Capital Markets, Jason was a Director at iCap Realty Advisors, a boutique commercial mortgage banking firm in Detroit. Prior to iCap, he worked as a credit analyst and commercial real estate lender for Fifth Third Bank in the Detroit market.
- Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Michigan State University, BA Finance
- Hunter's Way Apartments | $14,108,600 | Columbia, SC | 304 Units
- 610 Abbot Road | $1,990,000 | East Lansing, MI | 51 Units
- North Pointe Apartments | $3,139,000 | Jackson, MI | 96 Units
- Lynden Park Apartments | $9,310,000 | Ypsilanti, MI | 154 Units
- Elements of Louisville | $17,000,000 | Louisville, KY | 243 Units
- Valley Forge Apartments | $5,797,600 | Indianapolis, IN | 140 Units
- Shadeland Station | $22,868,480 | Indianapolis, IN | 337,364 SF
- Waterstone Place | $10,475,000 | Indianapolis, IN | 192 Units
- 900 Heritage | $2,120,000 | Crown Point, IN | 36 Units
- The Hamptons Townhomes | $5,297,000 | Bloomington, IN | 31 Units
- KAR Global HQ | $50,050,000 | Carmel, IN | 250,000 SF
- American House – Detroit, MI
- Cedarwood Development – Akron, OH
- Community Reinvestment Foundation – Indianapolis, IN
- GLP Investments – Charlotte, NC
- Pearl Real Estate – Indianapolis, IN
- Prime Development – Grand Rapids, MI
- Wilkinson Corporation – Yakima, WA
- Zidan Management Group – Indianapolis, IN