Jamie Marshall joined the Mid-South affiliate offices of CBRE in 2017 and is responsible for all technology management supporting the seven regional offices located in Norfolk, Newport News, Richmond, Charlottesville and Fredericksburg, Virginia and Raleigh and Greensboro, North Carolina.
Jamie has extensive experience leading people and project team, implementing and overseeing technology programs, and providing sales leadership for IT managed services and systems integration. Mr Marshall’s experience includes over 25 years of technology leadership at IBM, Apps Associates, Wipro, Schlumberger and the New York Times Company. Jamie has an in-depth understanding of emerging technologies, including mobility, analytics, big data and cloud, including architect certifications from AWS, Cisco and Juniper. In Jamie’s most recent assignments, he was responsible for helping Fortune 1000 companies move to AWS, Microsoft Azure and Oracle cloud technologies with a focus on “Cloud-First” adoption.
- IBM Gerstner Award for Client Excellence
- 100% and Golden Circle Awards IBM
- New York Times Chairman’s Award
- #1 Sales performer for region, Wipro
- Executive Certificate, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, IT Management
- Bachelor of Science, Old Dominion University, Information Systems
- Advance Auto Parts
- Nextera Energy/Florida Power and Light
- Southern Company
- Piedmont Natural Gas
- State and city of New York agencies, including FDNY, NYCDOE, NYPD