Jamie Dingeman is a Senior Vice President with CBRE's Advisory and Transaction Services group, specializing in Metro Detroit office tenant representation and multi-market assignments for major corporate accounts. His expertise encompasses tenant representation, acquisition, disposition, and consulting oriented projects. Mr. Dingeman joined CBRE in 1990 and was an original member of the highly regarded CBRE/Madison Advisory Group in Chicago, which subsequently evolved into Global Corporate Services.
Mr. Dingeman has skillfully orchestrated over 540 acquisition, disposition, and consulting oriented projects. Completed projects total approximately 18 million square feet and comprise a financial consideration of greater than $900 million. This experience provides Mr. Dingeman with the foundation to effectively design, implement, and execute strategies for complex real estate transactions. He has been recognized by his clients for consistently delivering favorable results. Mr. Dingeman is currently engaged with multiple assignments of a significant nature.
- 2010-2011 President, CoreNet Michigan Chapter
- CBRE 1997 Executive Director Award, Outstanding Client Contributions
- IDRC Best Practices Award Team Member, 1997
- University of Colorado, B.S. Business Administration/Finance
- Northwestern University, Accounting Certification