Jami Vallelonga provides senior-level oversight of a 560,000 sq. ft. premier office and retail high-rise campus in downtown Phoenix and direct management responsibility for an 860,000 sq. ft. premier office & retail high-rise campus in midtown Phoenix. In addition to day-to-day building operations and direct supervision of administrative and engineering staff, Jami’s responsibilities include ensuring successful completion of complex annual budgets and business plans, long term capital analyses, cash projections and reforecasts, and monthly financial reviews and reporting. She also contributes to leasing efforts by working alongside brokers, legal counsel and building ownership early on in the process.
Throughout her fifteen years of experience in direct owner and third party real estate management, Jami has coordinated substantial capital improvement projects including extensive cooling-tower rehabilitation, structural shoring and repairs, replacement/repair to sections of buss duct, installation of new variable frequency drives, installation of above-ground grease interceptor system, major lobby/common area renovations, upgrade of building card access system, replacement of domestic water booster, multi-phase elevator/escalator modernization and upgrade to fire life safety system.
Jami was among CBRE’s first 100 LEED APs worldwide. Her team achieved Arizona’s first LEED EB certification of a privately held multi-tenant office building, as well as CBRE’s first day-cleaned office building in Phoenix.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- LEED® AP O+M
- CCIM® - currently pursuing
- BOMA Member
Board of Directors, 2005-2008
Secretary Treasurer, 2009-2010
Founder and Chair of the Young Professionals Group, 2009-2011
- IREM Member
- USGBC Member
- Active Arizona Sales Person Real Estate License
- 2012 CBRE Asset Services Phoenix Team Leader of the Year
- 2009 CBRE Asset Services Phoenix Sustainability Leader of the Year
- 2008 TOBY Award – Phoenix - Category over 500,000+sf
- 2009 TOBY Award – International – Category Earth
- 2006 BOMA Greater Phoenix Committee Member of the Year
- BS – Business Communication, Arizona State University – currently pursuing
- AA – Business, University of Phoenix
- GE Asset Management
- Gaedeke Holdings, Ltd.
- Lend Lease Real Estate Investments
- Berge Investment Partnerships
- Irmas Gold & Company