Jami Savage-Gray is a proven problem solver, skilled negotiator and trusted advisor for clients of all ranges. Her undeniable passion for people has always been an asset to her real estate career, allowing her to forge connections with clients that often extend beyond the boardroom. Armed with these tools and an enviable network of influencer contacts, Jami specializes in helping corporate users, business owners and companies manage their real estate portfolios and connects them to CBRE’s world-class services including project management, facilities management, workplace solutions and valuation & advisory services.
Jami has more than a decade of success as a top performing broker, and her experience representing some of the biggest names in retail and restaurants has exposed her to clients on a regional, national and global level. She’s as comfortable navigating the inner-workings of an emerging fast-casual dining concept as she is managing the national real estate portfolio for the largest storage rental company in the U.S.
Jami takes great pride in getting to know each of her clients on a personal basis to uncover their stories. She’s willing to travel to wherever the client is located to entrench herself in a company’s culture, vision and true needs. She can interpret different voices at the table and bridge each stakeholder’s key interests while leveraging her knowledge as an industry insider.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Co-Chair (2018), current committee member Beach Ball Gala, Phoenix Children's Hospital Foundation
- Advisor (ATC) the University of Arizona, Delta Gamma Fraternity
- President of Valley of the Sun Active 20-30 Club
- Past Sergeant of Arms on Valley of the Sun Active 20-30 club, which is committed to supporting local children’s charities, one of which is Florence Crittenton.
- Co-chair of Cocktails & Clothes, a fund raising event that raises money and gently used clothing for Arizona Women's Education & Employment (AWEE)
- Active member of International Council of Shopping Centers
- Featured as the letter "H" for Heavy Hitters issue, honor date 2019 honor issuer Commercial Executive Magazine
- Awarded NAIOP's Retail Broker of the Year, honor date 2017 honor issuer NAIOP
- Featured as a "Women in Power" issue, honor date 2017 honor issuer Commercial Executive Magazine
- Featured in AZRE Magazine "20 most influential women in commercial real estate"
- Listed in top 20 CBRE brokerage professionals in 2014
- Featured in Commercial Executive Magazine, Issue 3, 2013: CBRE's Newest Retail Team
- Named Rookie of the year in 2008 by Commercial Executive Magazine
- Bachelor of Science degree in Regional Development, Minor in Business, Minor in Spanish