Jimmy works with CBRE's National Retail Partners-West team to market, execute and close the team’s disposition assignments. His brokerage experience and retail background benefit the team in successfully implementing the different assignments on behalf of NRP clients. Jimmy successfully advises his clients on the acquisition, disposition and Section 1031 tax differed exchanges of retail investment properties.
He strongly believes in the importance of providing his clients with a “best team on the field” advisory platform, superior marketing process, and a team approach to ensure superior results in today's investment market. Jimmy has worked with NRP-West on the sale of over 213 retail properties totaling approximately $3.4 billion in value.
In 2018, Slusher and NRP-West team have closed 67 transactions for a value of approximately$1 billion.
Jimmy studied real estate development and finance at the University of Southern California.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
Member, National Association of Office Industrial Properties (NAIOP) since 2014
Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) since 2009
- NAIOP Young Professional Group (YPG) –Class of 2015-2016
- University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business, Real Estate Finance and Development, 2007
- 2019 –Vista Village –$66,200,000 –Vista, CA
- 2019 –Sycamore Hills Plaza –$49,200,000 –Moreno Valley, CA
- 2018 –Anaheim GardenWalk–$80,000,000 –Anaheim, CA
- 2018 –Edinger Plaza –$65,500,000 –Huntington Beach, CA
- 2018 –Westgate Entertainment District –$133,000,000 –Glendale, AZ
- 2017 –The Triangle –$55,600,000 –Costa Mesa, CA
- 2015 –Buena Park Downtown –$85,000,000 –Buena Park, CA
- 2015 –Lowe’s Portfolio –$81,584,000 –Various
- 2015 –Del Taco Portfolio –$42,300,000 –Various
- 2015 –McCalla Centre –$31,800,000 –Santa Ana, CA
- 2014 –Rancho Temecula Town Center –$60,000,000 –Temecula, CA
- 2014 –Towngate Center –$41,971,000 –Moreno Valley, CA
- 3D Investments
- Blackstone Group
- Bridgeport Investments
- Brixton Capital
- Coventry Advisors
- Crow Holdings
- Dynamic Properties
- Evergreen Dev. Co.
- Fountainhead Development
- Goldman Sachs
- Lewis Operating Corp.
- Newmark Merrill Companies
- Nexus Development
- Passco Enterprises
- Phillips Edison
- Pine Tree
- Rich Development
- Site Centers (DDR)
- Walton Street
- Watt Companies
- Weingarten Realty
- Westbrook Partners