Mr. DePietro joined CBRE in 2002 and in 2006, he achieved Senior Vice President designation. He has 28 years of real estate experience in the Twin Cities metropolitan area. His peers and customers continually rate Mr. DePietro highly as one of the leading professionals in the market.
Mr. DePietro specializes in all aspects of industrial properties. He has experience in site selection, build-to-suit assignments, sales and leasing, corporate representation/new business park development and investment sales. In 2008, Jim received the coveted CBRE Cornerstone Award to the CBRE broker who best exemplifies the company’s core values: Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- CBRE Minneapolis “Top 8” Sales professionals award: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- CBRE Chairman’s Club member: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2012
- Grubb & Ellis Circle of Excellence Designation: 1998, 1999, 2000
- Grubb & Ellis Co. “Salesperson of the Year”, 1998
- 2005 – Co-brokered Cabela’s sale in Rogers in 2005
- 2005 and 2006 - Leased and sold 500,000 square feet of new space in Rogers, Minnesota
- 2006 - Sale of 350 acre land site in suburban Minneapolis. MNCAR land transaction of the year for 2001.
- 2007 – Represented clients for corporate headquarters for: Stratasys Communication Systems, Sebesta Blomberg and Creek Litho.
- 2008 - Executed 850,000 SF sale/sublease for Werner Ladder, Erlanger Kentucky to U.S. Playing Cards
- 2008 - CBRE Cornerstone award winner
- 2009 - Hutchinson Technologies – sale of 300,000 SF high tech manufacturing facility, Sioux Falls, South Dakota and the disposition assignments in 2013 for Hutchinson and Eau Claire facilities.
- 2010 - Stratasys, Inc. – Sale of manufacturing and HQ
- 2010 – 100% leasing of new Opus NW development – Opus Park West – NAIOP’s light industrial building of the year.
- 2010 – NAIOP Finalist for MNCAR Industrial “Transaction of the Year” award - 865 Xenium to Auer Steel.