Jack Roney is an Associate with CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Office Services in Hawaii. Mr. Roney is part of a three-person team of professionals with a focus on office leasing and investment properties. Using CBRE's global platform, Mr. Roney represents a leasing portfolio of more than 1.3 million square feet of assets.
Prior to joining CBRE’s Hawaii office, Jack Roney worked with CBRE’s Beverly Hills Investment Properties Group. A West L.A. Capital Markets background coupled with a local upbringing give Mr. Roney a uniquely measured and deliberate approach to his work in Honolulu.
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Punahou School, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Waterfront Plaza; 547,000 sq. ft.
- Davies Pacific Center; 355,000 sq. ft.
- Pan Am Building; 214,000 sq. ft.
- Pearlridge Center Office Properties; 114,000 sq. ft.
- Davenport Partners
- The Shidler Group
- State Farm Mutual Auto Insurance
- University of Phoenix
- Washington Prime