Jack M. Brennan is a First Vice President with CBRE, specializing in industrial real estate along the Golden Corridor. Jack also provides advisory and transaction services to corporate clients on a national and global basis. In this capacity, Jack has experience with property sales, property leasing, land sales, site selection, built-to-suits, speculative construction, investment sales, and sale-leasebacks.
Based in the firm's Oakbrook office, Jack teams with John Hamilton and Michael Sedjo and concentrates on the servicing of existing clientele as well as in the development of new business ventures. Above all, Jack seeks to deliver timely and innovative solutions to industrial organizations with ongoing, immediate, and future needs.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- World President's Organization (Next Generation)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- NAIOP Awards for Excellence Industrial Transaction of the Year (2018) – Nominee
- RISE-ing Star Nominee - Recognizes Top Three Associate Level Brokers in The Americas (2015)
- Chicago Circle Award - Recognizes Top 5 Brokers in Chicago with Less Than 6 Years of Experience (2015)
- #1 Industrial Senior Associate (2015 & 2016)
- Top 10 Producer in Schaumburg Office (2015)
- United States Rugby Team (2008)
- University of Dayton, Bachelor of Business Administration - Double major in Finance and English
- St. Ignatius College Prep., Chicago, IL