Ian Schroeder joined CBRE in July 2013 as Senior Vice President, specializing in the sale and disposition of NNN single-tenant properties and arranging sale leaseback transactions throughout the United States. Schroeder's expertise includes working with a wide spectrum of major national real estate developers, institutions and private clients in the disposition of their real estate assets. He maintains intimate knowledge of national market trends and valuations, and is a highly-skilled negotiator and expert in developing customized, strategic marketing strategies to achieve maximum value for his clients. His operations expertise has allowed him to grow his business into a multi-skilled real estate team that is process driven, ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction. Schroeder has been instrumental in facilitating corporate partnerships with strategic institutional clients such as American Realty Capital, Spirit Realty Capital, Realty Income and Fortress Investment Group. He has successfully closed over $1.1 Billion in transaction volume since 2007.
Schroeder's extensive business background includes 22 years of success in serving his clients with the utmost integrity, salesmanship and professionalism, which has earned him a positive reputation in the commercial real estate industry. Prior to his tenure at CBRE, he served as a Senior Vice President at Colliers International and Sperry Van Ness, specializing in retail investment sales. Prior to entering the commercial real estate industry, he was a regional manager for Exxon Mobile, responsible for productivity throughout the Western United States.
Ian and his wife, Kristina, have been married for over 15 years, and are the parents of four young children all under the age of ten. In his spare time Schroeder enjoys cycling, competing in triathlons, surfing and watching college football.
- Top 10 Capital Markets producers CBRE 2014 - 2018
- CBRE National Recognition - Top 20% (600 brokers) in 2015
- Co-founder and Chairman of the Colliers NNN Practice Group
- Everest Club Member - Top 10% Sales Volume of all brokers in the USA - Colliers 2012 & 2013
- #1 Top Producer Net Leased Investment Sales - Colliers 2012
- Max Green Circle of Excellence Award Recipient - Colliers 2011
- Top Retail Investment Broker Award 2009 - 2010
- University of Florida – B.S. Business Administration