Ian Holland is a Senior Appraiser with over 12 years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience. Mr. Holland is in the Valuation & Advisory Services Group’s Philadelphia (Downtown) office in the CBRE Northeast Region. Mr. Holland’s primary geographical location is eastern and central Pennsylvania, focusing on the Philadelphia and Harrisburg metro areas.
Mr. Holland is in the CBRE Retail Valuation Group and is the CBRE Mall Valuation Team’s designated specialist within the CBRE Northeast Region. Notable assignments have included super-regional malls within the Philadelphia, Washington D.C., and New York City metro areas.
Mr. Holland’s experience encompasses a wide variety of existing as well as proposed commercial properties including shopping centers, general retail facilities, malls, restaurants, theaters, vacant land, medical office, industrial, office, subdivisions, and low-income housing tax credit properties as well as a variety of specialty and mixed-use developments.
- Appraisal Institute, Associate Member
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Pennsylvania
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Delaware
- Messiah College, Grantham, PA, Bachelors of Arts
- Monmouth Mall, 1,500,000 SF, Eatontown, NJ
- Westfield Wheaton Mall, 1,700,000 SF, Wheaton, MD
- Granite Run Mall, 929,264 SF, Regional Mall, Media, PA
- Christiana Fashion Center, 570,000 SF, Newark, DE
- Coventry Mall, 516,569 SF, Regional Mall, Pottstown, PA
- Mall at Steamtown, 563,774 SF, Regional Mall, Scranton, PA
- Main Street at Exton, 613,597 SF, Lifestyle Center, Exton, PA
- Silver Springs Square, 342,483 SF, Power Center, Mechanicsburg, PA
- Upland Square, 467,515 SF, Power Center, Pottstown, PA
- Broadcasting Square, 487,330 SF, Power Center, Reading, PA