Henry Joseph, MAI is a Managing Director for CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services Group’s South-Central Region, where he focuses on servicing existing client accounts, capturing new market share and enhancing our capacity by developing support for our Houston professionals. He has been engaged in the valuation and consulting of commercial real estate since 2003 and his experience covers a wide variety of property types across all markets. A large portion of Mr. Joseph’s career has been focused on investment grade institutional assets.
Mr. Joseph is highly proficient in the use of financial modeling software, including ARGUS software. He also has experience developing custom computer financial analyses for the analysis of Commercial Real Estate.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Joseph was Senior Valuation and Investment Associate within the Commercial Mortgage Lending/Asset Management group with AIG. He also served in the Appraisal Services Group for JPMorgan and as a Director of Situs RERC's National Appraisal Practice. Mr. Joseph played an integral role for the conversion of an income property trust into one of the nation’s first daily mark-to-market funds. He provided guidance on valuation policies and procedures for the fund, as well as the software platform that facilitated the day to day activities and financial reporting.
- Member Appraisal Institute (MAI)
- University of Houston - Downtown, B.B.A., Finance
- Water Tower Place – Shopping mall in Chicago, Illinois
- 111 W. 57th Street – Ultra high end residential condominium in New York, New York
- The Don Cesar – Luxury resort in St. Pete Beach, Florida
- Valuation of a national homebuilder’s entire portfolio of homes, lots, and raw land located in multiple states totaling more than $250MM in assets
- 150 Industrial property portfolio located throughout Mexico