Heather serves as an Assistant Project Manager on the Planning Portfolio Solutions team on the Microsoft account. She is a member of the RE&F Planning team directly supporting Microsoft’s Director of Puget Sound Planning. As such, she is responsible for integrating with all facets of the Microsoft Real Estate & Facilities organization and providing excellent customer service to her business division clients.
- Work with the RE&F Planning Team has yielded valuable experience in executive level presentations and communications
- Growing understanding of the RE&F service model and has built professional relationships with individuals across many business lines
- Contributor to ad hoc real estate reporting and analysis
- Current role gives insight and experience into the core client and how best to serve them to the highest quality
- Q4 2010 One Team Award for participation in MCB-Studios E-H refresh