Heather McClain Venegoni is the COO of the CBRE National Partners, 65 industry leaders acting as one within a partnership model. CBRE National Partners offers an unparalleled perspective on the trends shaping the industrial market today, with the knowledge gained from successfully transacting over $125 billion totaling over 2.4 billion square feet. For more information please visit www.cbre.com/np.
Heather is also a member of CBRE’s Investment Properties/Institutional Group, which specializes in institutional client investment properties, industrial and office brokerage, tenant representation and corporate service.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditation
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson
- NAIOP Developing Leaders
- CBRE Empower 2019-2020: Mentoring and Professional Development for Emerging Leaders
- Junior League of Houston (previously Junior League of Dallas)
- TREC Associated Leadership Council
- The Real Estate Council Young Guns
- Delta Gamma Fraternity
- S.M.U. Real Estate Society
- Southern Methodist University Cox School of Business, Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, with a minor in Ethics
|IIT National Portfolio - Houston Portion
|Port Crossing Commerce Center
|Eastport 2, 4, 5, 6 & 7
|Texas (Houston) Infill Portfolio