Haynes Strader is a Vice President on CBRE's Data Center Solutions team in North Texas. He serves in a business development and account management role, working on deals across the country with Fortune 100 companies, large data center occupiers, and data center providers.
Mr. Strader joined CBRE in 2014 as part of CBRE’s nationally recognized Wheel Program, a one-year rotational program in which participants are given the opportunity to work in several business lines in the company. After completing rotations with Research, Retail Brokerage, and Global Corporate Services, among others, Mr. Strader joined the Data Center Solutions team.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Strader worked as the Senior Sales Manager for HfS Research, a boutique IT and business process outsourcing advisory firm, where he managed key client relationships and focused on new business development.
- CBRE Data Center Solutions, Member
- Southern Methodist University Dedman College Executive Board, Board Member
- Think Ahead Group, Board Member
- Salvation Army Junior Auxiliary, Member
- Red Cross Young Professionals Association, Member
- SMU Mustang Club, Member
- Southern Methodist University, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Advertising