Harry Stephens is a member of CBRE’s highly regarded Law Firm Practice Group and specializes in the representation of office tenants in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
Harry differentiates himself from the competition through superior market knowledge, responsiveness, attention to detail, and a consistent focus on achieving the best possible result for each individual transaction. Thus far he has completed over 500,000 square feet of tenant leasing transactions with an aggregate value of more than $235,000,000. His private sector clientele consists primarily of law firms, Fortune 500 companies, trade associations, and others.
Prior to joining the CBRE D.C. office in 2012, Harry spent a year in tenant representation brokerage with Newmark Knight Frank in Denver, CO. Now a trusted advisor on all things D.C. office space, his responsibilities include detailed market analysis and trend identification, new business development, and wide-ranging advisory services that ensure his clients are well-positioned to make informed decisions that meet their stated real estate goals.
- Licensed Salesperson in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- DCA Live – 2018 Rising Stars of Real Estate
- Co-Chair – CREBA Gives Back
- Philanthropic Arm of DC Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association
- University of Georgia – Bachelor of Business Administration, Real Estate
- American Staffing Association
- Eye Bank Association of America
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Financial Services Forum
- General Electric
- TD Bank
- Fidelity Investments
- Huron Consulting Group
- Virgin Orbit
- Buckley LLP
- Cunningham Levy Muse LLP
- Mitchell Sandler LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc.
- O’Connor Construction Management, Inc.