Harrison Pollak joined Streetsense in 2016 as a Retail Strategist. He works hand-in-hand with the strategy team curating and leasing unique retail environments throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Harrison is a native Washingtonian, and earned a Bachelor’s in Advertising at the University of Alabama.
- Regency Centers | Market Common Clarendon – Arlington, VA | 300,000 SF
- Beacon Properties | Terrell Place - Washington D.C. | 62,000 SF
- Equity Residential | Shops at Pershing – Arlington, VA | 3,000 SF
- Pembroke | 1201 New York Ave NW – Washington D.C. | 1,000 SF
- Chevy Chase Land Company | 2 Bethesda Metro Center – Bethesda, MD | 10,823 SF
- University of Alabama
- Bachelor's in Advertising
- Chevy Chase Land Co.
- Regency Centers
- Equity Residential
- Pearl’s Bagels