Harris Ralston is a Vice President with CBRE’s Debt & Structured Finance team in Charlotte.
In his current role within CBRE’s Carolinas DSF team, Harris leads loan production and financial advisory for all commercial property types. He has executed financing assignments with all major funding sources including life insurance companies, banks, CMBS, debt funds, mezzanine and preferred equity.
Since joining CBRE DSF in 2011, Harris has participated in debt and equity placements in excess of $2.5 billion on behalf of REITs, pension funds, institutional developers and private investors. Harris has significant experience in all facets of commercial real estate capital markets transactions including development, acquisitions, refinancing, recapitalization, sale-leaseback and loan servicing.
Harris has served on the Board of CBRE Cares Charlotte, the company’s corporate giving and volunteer organization since 2012 and in that role heads up CBRE’s relationship with Hope Haven.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - North Carolina
- The Urban Land Institute and the ULI Young Leaders Group – Young Leaders Group
- Social Venture Partners – Partner
- Good Fellows Club - Member
- B.S. in Real Estate with a focus in Finance, Terry School of Business at the University of Georgia
- APL Logistics
- Carolina Investment Properties
- Crown West Realty/Petrus Partners
- FedEx Office and Print
- General Electric – Business Property Group
- HD Supply
- Highwoods Properties
- Liberty Property Trust
- Lindbrook Development Company
- Mill Management
- National Freight
- North State Capital
- Select Medical Corporation
- Simpson Strong-Tie
- Sunrise Medical
- Tower Investments
- Tyco Electronics