Ms. Morrison joined CBRE Capital Markets in 1999. Her role has been multifaceted over her 17 year career with CBRE allowing her to support the team in many capacities. Ms. Morrison is primarily responsible for business development, market research and financial analysis. She manages tracking and analysis of the transaction pipeline and market conditions. As production support she is responsible for preparation of loan packages, capabilities presentations and marketing materials, database management, web design, public relations and transaction accounting.
- RISE Award, Chicago Region, 2009, 2015
- MVP Award, CBRE Debt & Structured Finance Chicago, 2006
- Vice Chair, CBRE Cares Chicago Philanthropic Committee
- Member - Real Estate Finance Forum
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Illinois
- Michigan State University, Bachelor of Arts; Business Administration