Mr. Nachman joined CBRE|Richmond in 2013 as an Assistant Real Estate Manager and was recently promoted to Senior Real Estate Manager. He has over five years of experience managing Class A and B office space, U.S. Federal leased facilities, industrial warehouses, medical office and retail space. Mr. Nachman is currently overseeing and working in conjunction with other team members on a portfolio of over 1.1 million square feet.
His responsibilities include day-to-day building management, tenant relations, maintenance project oversight, vendor relations and negotiation in addition to many others.
Prior to joining CBRE|Richmond, Mr. Nachman was an Assistant Real Estate Manager for The Nachman Family, LLC where he assisted in the day-to-day management of a multi-tenant shopping center in Henrico, VA. Mr. Nachman was responsible for communicating with tenants and vendor management and oversight of several major capital improvement projects.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Associate Member - Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Virginia Licensed Salesperson
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Master of Teaching, 2011
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies in Early and Elementary Education, 2009
- Advanced Home Care – Medical Office – 348,073 SF
- Library of Congress Annex (in conjunction with team members) – Industrial Warehouse – 216,500 SF
- Holland Tower (in conjunction with team members) – Office – 164,291 SF
- 701 E Water Street, Charlottesville – Office – 85,000 SF
- APEX Corporate Headquarters – Office – 69,654 SF
- U.S. Coast Guard National Maritime Center – Office – 59,547 SF
- Centre Court – Office – 26,422 SF
- Park Phase C & D – Office – 19,353 SF
- VA Specialty Care Clinic, Decatur, GA – Medical – 103,038
- 7001 Jahnke Road – Office – 7,074 SF
- Deer Run I & III – Industrial – 86,109 SF